Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh ombre!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...I've just been kinda busy with making jewelry...and you know..real life haha. But I'm back for a trend update!
I've been seeing tons of cool ombre lately, from hair to food and everything in between....and I just LOVE it.

If you're not sure what ombre is, its basically just shades of color graduating from light to dark or dark to light.

And heres the fun finds I just had to share!

Clothing:
Pink Ombre Jeans by Rich and Skinny


Tights in Coal by BZRShop
Button up by Mikkat Market

Beauty:
DIY Manicure found at The Beauty Department

Blue Teal Ombre Dip Dye Hair 
Not sure of original source...this was a Pinterest find!
Home:



Aqua Ruffle Shower Curtain by Anthropologie 



DIY Paint Swatch Chandelier from Hey Gorg

Food:

Pink Ombre Swirl Cake by Glorious Treats

Everythings so pretty in ombre!! What do you think?

Til next time!

xodani

No comments:

Post a Comment