Monday, March 12, 2012

Trend: Art and Fashion Using Raw Crystals and Gemstones

This is a trend I am loving right now. I used to have a crazy rock collection when I was younger and my favorites were always the crystals, geodes, and agate slices. What can I say I love shiny things! And the colors of course.



 This trend of using gorgeous raw minerals such as this, is blowing up with handmade jewelry makers, but it's also hitting high fashion status with Chanel's runway stage.


Besides the stage being littered with stalactite crystals, the accessories were also encrusted with raw jewels. 




So do you love it already? 

Heres some art and other fun finds that use raw minerals. Add some sparkle to your life! 

Uncovered Quartz Jewelry Box at Anthropologie




Earrings by MarinaFINI


4 Finger Pyrite Skull Ring by MerCurios





Earrings by Danielle Christine


Gemstone Magnets at Leifshop


Artwork by Nicole Wermers


Til Next Time

xodani

Please leave comments letting me know what you think of this trend!! Love it hate it? Can't get enough of it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment