Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cut it Out!

Cut outs are a major trend right now. Taking a classic piece of clothing and giving it a bit of a sexy

 edge is always fun. So for those of you willing to show a bit of extra skin, here are some of my favorite

 cut out finds...makes me wish it was summer already!!


Black Dress with Cut Out Harness Top by Reverse

I love the top. Its just cut out in the perfect places and I cant get enough of the high low hem right now, another trend I have a bit of an obsession with at the moment. I like to call it "the mullet" hem...ha.

Red Dress by For Love and Lemons

How fun is that? 


Here's a similar one in black...also by For Love and Lemons.  

Love the velvet burnout and bell sleeves on this one. 



Black Dolman Sleeve Top with Skull Cutout by Lipgloss and Black 
Gettin' a bit more creative here with cut out shapes...
Skulls are one of my favorite things, so a skull shaped cut out...I'll take one in every color please! ;)



And heres something a bit more girly...


Heart Cut out Dress by Kaymkay

Is that fabric not just the most adorable? Has a total vintage vibe to it. 

And another great shape STARS!


Star Cut Out Skirt by Acne

Thats not something you see everyday! Really diggin' the styling on this one. High waist with a bandeau and blazer. Not quite so sure about the placement of the stars though...that top one could get a bit scary if you know what I mean...

And now for some jewelry...cuz accessories are my FAVE.


Geometric Tribal Laser Cut Walnut Wood Earrings by Havok Designs



Lazer Cut Magenta Felt Necklace by TACTIDesign


Cut my Heart Out Two Finger Ring by FSMNYCJewelry


And I cant forget the shoes!!


Teal Triangle Cut out Wedges by Kimchi Blue 

Lace-Up Cutout Oxfords by MiniMarket


Cutout Combat Boots by Jeffrey Campbell

What do you think about the cutout  trend?  Love it or hate it?

Tell me what you think in the comments below! And if you like what I've been sharing so far, please follow my blog!! 

xodani



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous finds! Loving all of these :) Lots of love for featuring our wood earrings!

    ReplyDelete