Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Look Of The Day: Orange, Leopard, and Neon Yellow

So I figured since I'm blogging about trends and fashion,  I should start sharing some of my own looks. I'll probably post these every so often just for fun. I'm not really sure what my style is, but I love playing with patterns and color. So here's my first "Look of the Day" post. I would love to get some feedback so feel free to leave a comment below!

The look:


 In this look I used orange and leopard with pops of neon yellow in my accessories.  I'm kinda obsessed with neon yellow at the moment. I even dedicated a whole board on Pinterest to it: http://pinterest.com/daniglamour/not-so-mellow-yellow/

Also the skirt...obviously high low hem...another obsession I'm having at the moment, I actually feel a little weird if I'm not wearing a high low hem. It's a current problem. Chiffon button up collared shirts are also my must have at the moment. Everything was purchased at good old F21...my second home and place of work, which is actually a source of inspiration for this outfit.

Inspiration:

I had to do this wall at work last week and as you can see it's mostly neutral tribal and animal prints with pops of orange. See the connection? I don't think I did it on purpose, but sometimes when I spend a lot of time in a color story it begins to rub off on me! 


And just to prove that I actually have a face, it only got chopped off in the picture, not in real life,  here it is. I'm wearing Limecrime lipstick in "My Beautiful Rocket" and my own Glamourdust in "Princess".

So there's me. What do you think?

xodani

No comments:

Post a Comment