Monday, November 21, 2011

Introduction

Hey everyone!!! First post of my new blog! YAY!

This is mainly just an introduction (as the title suggests). This blog is something I've been wanting to do for a really long time, but really haven't had the time or focus to get it going.

I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Danielle and I'm visual merchandiser at Forever 21. Thats my main gig at the moment. I'm also a full time student so I'm a very busy gal. When I do get some free time, I design and create jewelry for my website: http://www.daniellechristine.com. If you visit my website you'll notice I love to draw a a lot and even include my jewelry pieces in my artwork. You will be seeing a lot of that as well.

As exciting as it is, this blog is not going to be about my personal life. So if thats what you wanted too bad so sad :( That's what Snooki is for. I may mention my dog poopsie every once and a while..but he's just too cute not to talk about!

So....enough about me, lets talk about the future of this blog! If you're a fan of fashion, diy (do it yourself), art, or anything out of the ordinary, then you came to the right place.

The posts in this blog will consist of the following: interesting photography, fashion illustrations& fashion trends, handmade jewelry and crafts, vintage finds, fun drinks, and anything else that strikes my fancy. Anything thats different and unique and needs to be shared will be in here and trust me I have a lot to share!

I will also feature a lot of DIY tutorials, DIY fashion ideas, and DIY artists and shops.

So there it is: BOOM we are now formally INTRODUCED!

Tomorrow I will be posting a list of Black Friday& Cyber Monday Deals I found for some really cool vintage and handmade shops that you really won't wanna miss. So follow my blog or bookmark it so you don't miss out!

See ya soon xodani




No comments:

Post a Comment