Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Skulls Made of Skateboards, Diamonds, Fruit, and More!!

I, like many, have a sort of a thing for skulls. You could probably tell if you've seen my jewelry line. I've been coming across a lot of amazing skull sculptures made out of unconventional materials and I must share my finds!



Skull Made of Skateboards by Haroshi


Damien Hirst's "For the Love of God"

Diamond and Platinum Encrusted Skull


Subodh Gupta's "A Very Hungry God"
Skull Made of Pots, Pans, and other Stainless Steel Containers


Maurice Mbikayi's "Anti-Social Network I & II"

Skulls made of Keyboard Keys





Work's by James Hopkins 

Skulls made with everyday objects placed strategically on shelves.




Beaded Skull Sculptures by Jim Skull



And last but not least!! 
Dmitry Sykalov's Fruit and Veggie Skulls 

No comments:

Post a Comment