Friday, January 25, 2013

Spring Trend: Photoreal Prints

Oooh I'm so excited for Spring fashion...BRIGHT COLORS& warmer weather (ugh there's snow outside my window right now), florals, um...idk sunlight!!

I've been seeing some CRAZY prints at work. I work at Forever 21at the moment (basically live there at this point of my life), so I get to see the trickle down effect from the runways constantly. I'm sure everyone has also noticed the printed legging craze all over lookbook, pinterest, tumblr...etc...

So just wanted to share some prints that look like an actual photograph, because I think they're super fun and right on trend at the moment. Enjoy.

RUNWAY:



Mary Katrantzou





Dries Van Noten




Proenza Schouler


OFF THE RUNWAY:



Tripp NYC Mermaid Jeans @ Nasty Gal









So do you love it or hate it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment