Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY: Jewelry Inspiration Board

Happy 2012 Everyone! New Year means lots of new things!

Wanted to give a quick jewelry update. I just posted a few necklaces on my etsy site.


What I really wanted to share was my "inspiration board" that I made. I wanted to show a small glimpse of the chaos that is my mind and what goes through my head when I make something. Just for fun :) And then the finished products. Hope you like!



And heres just a couple more photos that I couldn't fit in there, but are also pretty cool. I'm not quite sure of all the sources, because most of these I found just browsing diferent sites and also on tumblr.



And heres what I made:





And thats all I have for today! Til next time! Hope you're inspired!

xodani

No comments:

Post a Comment