Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DIY&Different: Cake thats NOT cake! :o

**WARNING..the word "Cute" may appear more than necessary in this blog entry, don't mind my lack of adjectives when it comes to cutesy food stuff...see there it is...**

Who doesn't love cake or cupcakes?! I kinda have a thing for food driven products that aren't food, because they are usually just so darn cute. 

I came across a really cool editorial the other day by Fred Lebaine for Wad Magazine

In the editorial perfume bottles were used to look like cakes. 
Here's my faves.


Just love that!!....now heres a few cake themed products that I just love and had to share.

For all the sewing cupcake lovers out there!


Cupcake Candles by Sweet Love Candles
Those are CANDLES! What?! 


These can be customized...how cool :)


Other "baked" goods made of eco-friendly felt can be found in this shop! SO CUTE! ;)

This shop has some of the most realistic sweets shaped soaps I've ever seen...will definitely wanna check it out!





And of course gotta rep myself ;)...made this Chocolate Cupcake Rhinestone Frame Necklace  awhile ago and is still available in my Danielle Christine Jewelry Storenvy Shop

Modeled Photo by Vincent Glielmi


I could probably go on for days finding cute cake shaped handmade lovelies. Totally craving some sweets now. Have a good day! And Please follow my blog if you love DIY and Different!


xodani

P.S. Gotta leave you with some FASHION CUPCAKES...for foody fashionistas!

Fashion Cupcakes by Therese Aldgard

No comments:

Post a Comment