Thursday, December 13, 2012

Danielle Christine Jewelry Update


Been keeping super busy with my jewelry line, so that calls for my monthly update and shameless self promo!

I recently had two of my favorite fashion bloggers wear some of my pieces which I'm always excited about and also been making lots of new things which I gotta show off!


The gorgeous Bebe of Fated to Be Hated rocked another piece...my Skull Peter Pan Collar Necklace.






She made it look great of course. I'm still selling the skull collar necklaces in my shop, except they're in pink and green. I may make a few more black and white ones. We'll see...I have a lot of things on my jewelry making itinerary.

And then had the lovely Lua of Le Happy  wear a Gray Fringe and Crystal Point Necklace I made and she looking amazing as well! I'm thinking about making a few of these, maybe in other colors as well..again we'll see where my creativity takes me. It has a mind of its own.


And then here's some of my latest creations.








Those 2 handpainted ones were super fun to make! Took a lot of time, but it was worth it for the turn out!


And something a bit more simple...I had to buy these rainbow titanium coated pyrite stone beads, because I just love how they reflect so many colors. The are really much prettier in person, but I try to photograph my jewelry as best as I can. 


 I've been experimenting with "props" and different lighting techniques, but I really want to keep the focus on the jewelry without distracting, hopefully enhancing. I'll continue experimenting with different techniques and set ups probably forever, but I think these represent my style at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment