Friday, November 30, 2012

Holographic.

Looks like the 90s really are coming back in full force...and of course, when things are this shiny..I get very excited.

I know the holographic trend can be very very scary and it is very hard to pull off unless in small doses.  I will say that the following images, although not all be completely wearable in real life, are pretty great in my eyes.

Who knows, it is 2012, and this material is always thought to be quite "space age-y" things could get crazy and people may just start wearing all these things on a regular basis. Like Zenon Girl of the 21st Century....


Yeah I went there. Anyone who grew up in the 90s wanted to dress like her...don't lie.

Oh...AND because I love doing this, I made a lovely etsy treasury for all your sparkly needs which will be found below per usual.


Hussein Chalayan







Blumarine Fall/Winter 2012 
Lots of holographic and metallic fabrics on this runway show...definitely a must see.

Personally I would wear all of these things...except the pants. I don't really do pants.


Proenza Schouler Bag



How fun is this Chanel nail polish?!

Shoes: Gianvito Rossi and Proenza Schouler




And of course..my Latest Etsy Treasury made just for this post! :) 

Click HERE to see Holographic


No comments:

Post a Comment