Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight: White Faux Taxidermy

Okay, so I seriously need to own one of these bad boys. I've been admiring the etsy shop
for quite some time now. Although I'm not a fan of actual animal hunting and trophying, and I some may argue with me about it, but killing living things just bothers me. I don't even like killing spiders...I know I'm weird.

But anyway these FAUX deer and moose heads are just so fab I can't even handle it. Take a look at the shop and pick your favorite color combos. They even customize so your faux friend can match your home decor.

 It was so hard to choose my favorites, but here they are:

DEER

The Agnes

This is my favorite out of all of them. I've been on a mint kick for a while now
& the silver glitter antlers...LOVE!



The Lydia

The Sophia

The Isabella

MOOSE

The Eva

The York

So what do you think? Would you hang one of these above your fireplace? Or TV? Or wherever?

Check out the shop and tell me your faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment