Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trend: Peter Pan Collars

Peter Pan Collars are popping up everywhere. They're not a new trend and were super popular in the 60s, so I've come across lots of cute vintage dresses and tops with the rounded collar. What is new and trendy now is the detachable fabric ones I keep finding on Etsy and the really nice metal and chain collar necklaces. The options are kind of limitless, so it was fun looking at all the different ones!  I even made some of my own with little skull beads. Super fun! Here's some of my latest Peter Pan Collar finds! Enjoy!


Clothing:


Vintage 60s dress found at Beta Boutique


Handmade Lace Top by Kee Boutique

Detachable Fabric Collars:



 2 Fabric Collars by ChiChi Dee Handmade


Detachable Fabric Collar by Hello Strumpet

This is one of my favorites because of all the mixed prints...which is another trend that you will be seeing a lot of!

Jewelry:


Acrylic Necklace by Ella Goodwin

Look at those kitty cats!! A lovely little detail.


Geeky Barbie Flourescent Necklace by UHHU


Brass Studded Collar Necklace by Laura Buscony

This ones actually an oxford collar but shhh...I like it!


Scalloped Collar Necklace by SultryAffair


Lace Collar Necklace by White Owl


Skull Collar Necklace by Danielle Christine

Other:

Clutch by Ingrid and Evan

And last but not least something kinda different...A clutch! With a collar! Love!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of collars, love that so many different mediums are featured! And thanks for putting mine in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admite: I'm so honored to see my peter pan collar amoung this fabulous selection! Thanks
    Nice work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! thanks for the feature - you have a beautiful blog xx

    ReplyDelete