Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring Trend: Neon Brights

Spring is here...(well sorta) so NEON is whats up!!



**This post is photo heavy, because I have a bit of an obsession...;)**

When it comes to color, I get overly excited, so now that neon is hitting the runway and retail stores, my life seems to be a little less drab. Thank goodness, because I'm certainly lacking in sunlight lately, so an acid green dress, neon yellow purse, or bright coral anything, is really the only way to brighten my day it seems. Thus, a neon dedicated blog post from yours truly :).


RUNWAY 
Some of my favorite Spring 2012 Neon Looks


Betsey Johnson (always knows how to rock some neon)


 Christian Siriano, really loves that acid yellow! 







 Possibly my favorite Spring 2012 Collection...Nanette Lepore. ADORE. I would literally wear this entire collection in full every day of the year, because I love it that much. The shoes, bags, lipstick...also A+++ in my book.



Bright Bright and more Bright! Jason Som.

ACCESSORIZE!!

Shoes by Brian Atwood
Shoes by Pierre Hardy. Pink like Barbies car!

Marc Jacobs Bag



CHEAP RETAIL LOVE
The trickle down effect, which makes me a happy and broke ass girly. 

Forever 21 Merchandising. (My Full-time job gotta represent!)




Forever 21 Bag(on my current growing wish list)


Outfit From Forever 21. Yes... I own that neon yellow high low dress AND that coral chiffon sleeved moto jacket! This girl knows how to dress! :)


I HEART VINTAGE NEON!

Rockin' the vintage Cure shirt...who doesn't love an 80s neon? 
(Just had to throw myself into this post. Because its my blog duh!)

And who didn't see this coming...

DANIELLE CHRISTINE JEWELRY NEON! Whooooaaa.

For my shameless advertising, of jewelry you should buy if you wanna get all up on this spring brights trend! www.daniellechristine.com for all your neon needs! 


Marie Antoinette Earrings Available for purchase: HERE

Pink& Green Barbie Shoe Earrings Available for Purchase: HERE

Pink Rhinestone Skull and Spike Earrings Available for Purchase: HERE




Thanks for checking out my blog! Come back soon and please follow me if you like DIY&Different!

xodani
www.daniellechristine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment