Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trend: Cosmic Love!

Been seeing a lot of galaxy inspired everything and I'm totally obsessed. 



Christopher Kane did a whole sparkly collection.


These 2 are my favorite. Gotta love the pink hues....and sheer moto jacket?
 ill take that in every color & print please!



Leggings by BlackMilkClothing These lovelies use real NASA images! Cool




Setareh Mohtarez Brightness Dawn Collection


Jeffrey Campbell Cosmic Litas...love love love.



Studded Earrings by Ashley Spatula ...look just like the night sky. Gorgeous.


Galaxy Nails. I've seen a lot of these...but this set by Emerald Sparkled is the best in my personal opinion! I'd totally do these one day, but my nailpolish lasts about 5 secs before I destroy them. 



Art Print by Katie Daisy


Have a good night! Til Next Time!

xodani

No comments:

Post a Comment