Monday, May 6, 2013

Smells like what?!

Definitely categorized into my "different" finds section! I came across Demeter Fragrance Library and  they have pretty much every scent you can think of! They have some really fun ones, and some more common scents. But here were some of my favorites. I don't know if I would actually want to smell like some of these, but I chose them because they are different from the norm.


This is definitely one to bring back childhood memories...who doesn't love the smell of Play-Doh?



Yum!!


Another one I totally love. Guess its the artist in me!





Not sure what I think about these...thinking about the smells may be nice for a sniff or two, but I dont know how I'd feel about being dusty or dirty smelling! 


Could definitely be comforting.



Love the description on this one..
"The scent of airplane or car modeling glue, a guaranteed trip down memory lane, and no, it is not toxic, and NO, it will NOT make you high."



!!!??? Probably the craziest one.



Another interesting food one, but I think I'd rather smell like popcorn than lobster!


Now here is one I'd buy in the winter to make me feel like it was summer!


So what do you think? Would you try any of these scents? Just out of curiosity. Check out their site and let me know what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment