Thursday, August 16, 2012

Different: Art in Nature& Jewelry Inspiration

If you follow my jewelry page or have seen my latest creations, you probably have seen my newest necklaces made with hand painted sticks and stones...if not, you're in luck! Because this post is here to show them off along with all the great art used on natural objects that inspired me to make them! Enjoy!

Inspiration:


These are blue painted trees painted by artist Konstantin Dimopoulos. Click the link for more information and images! Aren't these just gorgeous?!




Painted Trees by Curtis Killhorn.




Tree, Line. Photographs by Zander Olsen. Trees aren't painted in this one, but they are wrapped in white..how cool does this look??

And on a smaller scale....


On a smaller scale, these shells and driftwood were painted by Jessica Turnbow for 




Paintings on repurposed Red Elm Tree rings by Focus Line Art.

Painted Sticks by Molly Anne

My creations:




These are all available to purchase in my Etsy Shop! In the Necklace section! Hope you like! Please comment below! I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment