Sunday, July 22, 2012

Creams&Browns/Warm Neutrals: Color Post

I'm usually more of a bright color kinda person, but seeing some of these neutral photos just made me feel so cozy I had to make a post! Sometimes a collection of colors can just make you feel good. I want to do a few posts that revolve around that idea. It's a little different than my other posts but I like to give some spice and variety to my blog :)


All images found on tumblr...I apologize for not having the original sources! One thing I don't like about Tumblr.























Don't you just feel all warm and fuzzy inside??

And just to keep up with my actual finds of the day, I found some lovely etsy items in these browns and creams that I think you will just love. Heres my Browns and Creams Etsy Treasury!






No comments:

Post a Comment